Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Midterms and the Count Down. . .

It's midterms for most of my classes give or take a few but wow, who would have thought what a difference it would make being prego in school verses not in school. Its funny because right now I wish i just had a job I had to go to so I didn't have to think all day long and actually understand what my professors are teaching. But the good thing is I am still passing my classes as of today.If you want to check one of the projects that I am working on go to this site http://rwhite.php.cs.dixie.edu/index5.php . Actually they really aren't that bad I'm just tired. However . . . Count down is on! Right now I only have 5 weeks left and some days I wish it were yesterday. We are so excited to have her and scared of juggling everything as well. Soon i will be a pro at it like everyone else.

No comments: