Friday, October 3, 2008

My first blog

Hey everyone, this is my first blog and who would have thought that it would take me this long to create one for Brian and I (considering that our majors are computers and all). Any way, right now we are well into our semester of school. Brian is trying to play catch up with all of his homework and I am just trying to not get to tired. However, that part seems very unavoidable.
For those of you who don't know both Brian and I are working for Dixie College. He for the computer lab and I with the community education. Other than that everything is going well. We are both amazed that my belly seems to be getting a bit bigger everyday. It is pretty funny cause if you look at me straight on my body is lopsided cause she only likes the right side of me. I sish someone would tell her that there is plenty of room on the other side too. Well any way till next time.

1 comment:

Shimmyshimmy said...

ha ha ha!! i can just see you walkin around lop-sided- ha ha! wait...you walk around like that anyway...ha ha ha...your kid is gonna be jus like ya!